Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Finally I discovered organic cosmetics which I fell in love with! YOUNIQUE!



I tried a great number of make up products, organic or non-organic for sensitive skin, but, honestly, was not satisfied at all. Yes, my skin is sensitive, and yes, there are numerous products claiming made just for sensitive skin. But, alas, neither drug store, relatively affordable cosmetics, nor more expensive make up products did work in harmony with my facial skin.

But one day I came across to organic cosmetics which truly intrigued me. I saw on the facebook Younique and decided to try that. I saw on the Younique website that they have a wide range of cosmetic products, all organic and free of parabens, oil and synthetic fragrances. Now that's what I wanted always to use, especially free of synthetic scents because a scent of make up "drives me crazy"!

They also have a very interesting and ,yes, very unique product - Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes, also, of course, natural. I was very eager to try that along with Younique eye shadows, blushes and concealers.

So I was sent Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes (by the way, packaged very neatly in a box) and samples of Sexy, Flirty and Fiesty eye shadows, Fresh, Fabulous and Frisky concealers, and Sweet blush.
My first impression after using thew samples was very positive. Yes, they don't have that "pushy" make up fragrance which, generally, make up products have. And they were so soft and gentle to my skin. I simply loved them!

And Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes - that is a WONDERFUL duo! This duo consists of Moodstruck Transplanting Gel and Moodstruck Natural Fibers. First I applied the gel, and then natural fibers. They lengthened my lashes and made them thick but made that in such a soft and natural way that it seemed I didn't apply any make up. And I didn't have any heavy feeling anymore (which I always did because of mascara).


Indeed, Younique make up products are different. They are truly organic and so gentle to sensitive skin. I speak that from my own experience. Try Younique, you'll love that!

You can buy Younique from this website:


No comments:

Post a Comment