Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Iced Coffee, please... to my home... when I read Coelho...




I received free International Delight Iced Coffee coupons from BzzAgent as a member of BzzAgent site and a participant of BzzCampaign for International Delight. Thank you very much!


First I have to tell that at first I was a little bit skeptical that an iced coffee in a carton box can have as a delicious taste as a cup of iced coffee from a coffee shop. Then I redeemed my first coupon for an International Delight Iced Coffee in Mocha. I have to confess, I was wrong. Indeed, this iced coffee is very delicious with a right amount of coffee, milk and sugar. You can feel a refreshing taste of coffee whereas milk gives that more smooth taste. And sugar is not much, just the right amount not to feel the bitter taste of coffee (but not to feel "cotton candy" taste of sugar as well).

Then I had Caramel Macchiato, and I was very glad, too, that Caramel wasn't too sweet as well. We all know that caramel, in general, tends to be sweet. But International Delight could make an iced coffee with Caramel which tastes as good as coffee with a splendid touch of caramel. Simply delicious.

Vanilla taste was also good, especially that I just love vanilla. This one reminded me French Vanilla as an iced coffee.

Yes, I would recommend International Delight Iced Coffee to all my friends. I love that! It is really good and also very affordable. Drink at your own convenience at home and be simply amazed by all the delicious taste of that!

You can visit International Delight Iced Coffee facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/InternationalDelightCanada

Oh, yes, you can also join BzzAgent and participate in wonderful campaigns. It's totally free, and you'll have lots of fun and so great free products from BzzAgent.

https://www.bzzagent.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment